Natural Gas Dynamics is a innovative 8-module course will take participants from the basic technical details of natural gas, including gas units, reserves, exploration and production, through unconventional gas (CBM and Shale Gas), gas usage (electricity, petrochemicals,
transport fuels, gas-to-liquids) and economics and pricing.
The course leverages ~200 professionally-created and presented slides with over 8 hours of narrative by the author.
· Module 1: Introduction, Gas Chemistry, Gas Units, GasReserves
· Module 2: Exploration, Production and Unconventional Gas
· Module 3: Gas Processing ,Transportation and LNG chain
· Module 4: Electricity, Residential, Transport
· Module 5: Chemicals and Gas-to-Liquids (GTL)
· Module 6: Gas Economics and Pricing
· Module 7: Gas and LNG Contracts
· Module 8: Global Gas and LNG Trade (Updated)
NOTE: WORKS BEST WITH INTERNET EXPLORER